PATIENTS AND CAREGIVERS
The Request a Call Form below is intended to be used only by patients and/or caregivers. A Medical Information Professional will contact you in a timely manner or on the date and time specified. Request a Call is available during business hours from Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, EST.
Purdue Medical Information does not provide patient-specific medical advice, and the use of this service does not take the place of talking with your healthcare provider.
- If you need information about a Purdue product, call 888‑726‑7535 and select option 1
Fill out form
Purdue collects information on side effects and product complaints about any medicine from Purdue. Reports of a side effect or product complaint can come from a patient or caregiver as well as from a healthcare provider. We regularly submit safety reports as appropriate to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- To report a side effect to Purdue, e-mail AEReport2@pharma.com or call 888‑726‑7535 and select option 2
- To report a side effect to the FDA, call 800‑FDA‑1088 (800‑332‑1088) or go to
- To report a product quality complaint, call 888‑726‑7535 and select option 3
- If you need immediate information about a Purdue medical product, call 888‑726‑7535 and select option 1