CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Corporate Social Responsibility
Each year we demonstrate our commitment to the communities we serve through partnerships, grants, and volunteerism.
Our areas of focus include:
- Helping to address the opioid crisis
- Supporting responsible use of controlled substances
- Supporting wellness, education, and economic development efforts in the communities where we live and work
For close to two decades, Purdue has engaged in many initiatives to stem prescription opioid abuse. Some of these programs include:
- Naloxone administration training and distribution
- Recovery to work models
- Neonatal abstinence syndrome research and support
- Recovery peer training and support programs
- Measurable prevention education
- Improving access to medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Supporting programs that work to improve the delivery of mental health/substance use disorder services
Recent support for organizations working to address wellness, education and economic development at the community level includes:
- Grants to the American Red Cross to support disaster relief efforts
- Supporting programs that encourage STEM careers in North Carolina and Connecticut
- Providing funding for a first generation achievement program in Connecticut
- Running a school supply drive for students in West Virginia
- Preparing and serving meals at community centers
- Hosting clothing, hygiene and supply drives for organizations that engage with people without housing
For information on grants and giving, please click here.
For specific inquiries or feedback about our CSR efforts, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.