ADDRESSING THE OPIOID CRISIS
- Participate in National Prescription Drug Take Back Day on April 30, 2022.
- Samford Advocate Opinion: Purdue Pharma chair on ‘tragic’ settlement decision. December 31, 2021. Steve Miller, Purdue Pharma Board Chairman
- USA Today Opinion: Purdue bankruptcy presents historic opportunity to fund opioid abatement efforts. March 23, 2021. Steve Miller, Purdue Pharma Board Chairman
- Testimony submitted to the United States House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Reform, December 17, 2020.
- The Washington Post: Opinion: Here’s what the critics of the Purdue Pharma settlement get wrong. October 27, 2020. Steve Miller, Purdue Pharma Board Chairman
- Wall Street Journal: We support programs that help identify people at risk for opioid abuse and addiction. October 8, 2018. Open letter.
- The New York Times: We want to help people—including young people—understand the risks of misusing prescription medications, including opioids. September 5, 2018. Open letter.
- Norwalk Hour: We make prescription opioids. And we want to limit their use. July 16, 2018. Open letter.
- The Washington Post: Why We Support a Comprehensive Approach to Addressing the Opioid Crisis. June 27, 2018. Sponsored content.
- News & Observer: How to Safely Dispose of Prescription Drugs This Saturday. April 25, 2018. Opinion editorial by Fred Wells Brason II, Project Lazarus and Thomas Alfieri, PhD, Purdue Pharma.
A Positive Impact. On Healthcare. And On Lives.®